Setting up your mobile studio is easy. Here’s a picture that shows a typical setup, and some tips for making really good videos:
(1) Make sure the lighting is even, and does not cast harsh shadows on the subject or the green screen.
(2) Have your subject stand 1-2 feet in front of the green screen.
(3) Set up your tripod and attach your iPhone or iPad to the adapter.
(4) Plug the microphone adapter into your iPhone/iPad, and then plug the microphone into the adapter
(5) Make sure you can’t see any edges of the green screen in the iPhone/iPad viewer!